October 24 has been celebrated as United Nations Day since 1948. UN Day marks the anniversary of the entry into force ( in 1945) of the UN Charter The United Nations officially came into being. Secretary-General António Guterres put out his message for 2019 (From UN.org)
United Nations Day highlights the enduring ideals of the Charter, which entered into force on this date 74 years ago.Amid stormy global seas, the Charter remains our shared moral anchor. At this time of turbo-charged change, the United Nations remains focused on the real problems of real people.
We are working for a fair globalization and bold climate action.We are pushing for human rights and gender equality — and saying “no” to hatred of any kind.
And we are striving to maintain peace – while bringing life-saving aid to millions caught up in armed conflict.The United Nations itself is becoming ever more agile and accountable as we enhance support to countries.
Next year marks the Organization’s 75th anniversary. This milestone is a critical moment to shape our future, together. I invite you to join the conversation.
Together, let us advance the well-being of “we the peoples”.
Notice how they have bastardized the use of We The People from the U.S. Constitution. They do not mean to give any power or rights to you as a person for your own personal liberty and prosperity. You are meant to be used a a taxable entity for their global plans.
Top 10 Reasons Why the U.S. Should Get Out of the UN:
1. UN grants rights that it can cancel; U.S. recognizes God-given rights that are unalienable and cannot be canceled.
2. UN seeks to disarm American citizens.
3. UN is a lawless body that violates its own Charter’s Article 2 that forbids intervening in domestic affairs of member states.
4. Each of the 10 men who have served as UN Secretary-General has been a Communist or a Socialist.
5. Several portions of the UN Charter, such as Article 25, override the U.S. Constitution.
6. UN “Regional Alliances,” such as NATO and SEATO, plus the UN itself rule our nation’s military. ( read the book Changing Commands by John McManus )
7. UN leaders oppose national sovereignty and favor a UN-led world government.
8. State Department officials bow to UN instead of upholding the U.S. Constitution.
9. Dozens of UN agencies headquartered around the world are building UN power over all nations.
10. The UN seeks disarmament of all nations leading to it alone having a military arm.
Fortunately more people are realizing that sending US taxpayer money to fund the UN is unconstitutional spending by our government.
A great first step was done to stop sending 360 million to the UN Relief and Works Agency , NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP THE REST OF MONEY
going to this UN- AMERICAN globalist organization.
(United States of America 22 % of the UN operating budget – 674 million requested by the UN for 2019 )
TAKE ACTION TODAY- TELL Congress: Preserve Our National Sovereignty
By Enacting Appropriate Measures to Get US Out! of the UN
Phone your U.S. representative (202-225-3121) and both of your U.S. Senators (202-224-3121) and use one or more of the above reasons to urge them to take the appropriate actions (cosponsor and pass H.R. 204 in the House; introduce, cosponsor, and pass a companion bill in the Senate) to Get US Out! of the United Nations.